Exchange Online helps protect our client’s information with these advanced capabilities:
- Anti-malware and anti-spam filtering protected mailboxes
- Data loss prevention capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people.
- Globally redundant servers, premier disaster recovery capabilities, and a team of security experts monitoring Exchange Online around the clock safeguard your data.
And with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement, you can count on your email always being up and running.
Point of Contact: 334-353-8330
ISD’s Campaign Intelligence tools turn complex client data into highly customized and relevant email campaigns,
and allows our clients to use these features for a successful email campaign:
- Content connectors pull relevant & existing content for each client
- Behavioral based email offers the most advanced template engine that reuses critical assets
- Fastest sending engine on the planet
- Robust Dynamic Content
- Event Messaging - Transactional and operational emails
Point of Contact: 334-353-1880
Voice Over IP (VoIP)
ISD is now offering a full featured VoIP system for our clients. The VoIP phone system is flexible enough to handle offices with one
employee to agencies with wide spread campus location and thousands of employees.
VoIP offers many features over traditional systems for example: flexible calling features, software phones, full featured call centers,
interactive voice response systems (IVR) and the ability to use your office number virtually everywhere there is internet connectivity.
The VoIP system also offers an extremely resilient system, by utilizing redundant servers and telecommunication circuits in Montgomery and Huntsville.
Point of Contact: 334-242-3429
Backup and Recovery Service
ISD will be rolling out a new backup environment that has a client portal, detailed charge-back functions and cloud connectivity.
- Cloud connectivity will allow those clients that wish to create a geo-separate copy of their backup data in a remote site the opportunity to do so
- Clients can create reports, self-provision a restoration and a backup and make modifications to retention policies in a multi-tenant environment protecting each agencies data
The detailed charge back functions will eliminate confusion in the backup bill and allow the agency to clearly see the cost for protecting datasets.
Point of Contact: 334-353-9327
ISD Data Center
ISD is moving its infrastructure to the new RSA state-of-the-art data center that provides redundant infrastructure (power and cooling) and enhanced
security including multi-factor, multi-layer physical access controls. We have successfully moved our mainframe, storage infrastructure, border security,
and enterprise application (STAARS and eSTART) servers to the new data center. Our new data center expands our Internet bandwidth, and ties it all together
with a new highly available, highly configurable data network. We will soon begin accepting tenants into the new data center, located at Dexter Avenue Building.
Point of Contact: 334-242-3285
Enterprise Content Management
Agencies can digitize their entire collections or automate their business processes, saving time and money on storage and retrieval.
ISD’s enterprise contract provides full ECM services to design and host a repository instance on ISD or agency owned servers with ISD’s subscription services.
- Organize, store, retrieve, and reuse documents
- Scan and documents into a dedicated and secure storage repository
- Business Information management (BIM), automate data entry and design workflows to support tasks, routine documents, and essential business processes
- Intake new records through online forms and provide access through secure clients, public portal, and rich API
Point of Contact: 334-353-9678
Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
Manage and secure your business data over mobile communications.
Enroll users and devices into the Mobile Device Management (MDM) or Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) service solutions.
- Control access, monitor, and maintain compliance with easy to use of a multi-tenant cloud platform
- Agencies will be able to access their portal to design policies, manage and enroll devices, and user access
Point of Contact: 334-242-4799
Enterprise Vault Cloud
E.V. Cloud satisfies email retention requirements of our clients by journaling an immutable copy of every email sent and received to a
secure and tamper-proof cloud-based archive.
Point of Contact: 334-353-8330
Everbridge is the leading global provider of SaaS-based unified critical communications solutions. During mission-critical business events,
clients rely on Everbridge to quickly and reliably deliver the right message to the right people, on the right device, at the right time, empowering individuals
and organizations to take timely action to prioritize, safeguard resources and optimize business operations.
Everbridge is a SaaS-based unified critical communications platform, built on a secure, scalable and reliable infrastructure that was originally designed
to support emergency notifications, primarily focused on delivering communications to very large groups (100,000+) of people at the same time to keep them
informed before, during and after emergencies.
ISD Security Services is broadening State IT Security from a focus on border firewalls into holistic risk & compliance, security operations,
security engineering, and technical assessments, in line with the OIT policies for State Security requirements. The ISD security team will continue to
provide and improve threat management protection at our network’s edge.
Point of Contact: 334-353-3373